Update 1.1 has been streamed right into the live version as of 11.40pm last night, and other than minor updates I think this is it for 2011 updates till the new year.
As for this update to Lemontree
We thought it would be pretty crucial for users to be able to essentially comment on their activity, and within the library we think for now there should be 3 different types of commenting.
1. A regular comment when you have something to say
2. An actual factual review which evaluates, praises or critiques.
3. An annotation, for when you’re quoting something from that item.
- We’re finding new ways to promote Lemontree..so we’re off this week to the library for a spot of reconnaissance.
- We’re moving the business side of things along a little bit and actually start making money from our other commissions at RITH to fuel more Librarygame and Lemontree development. We have some meetings as well lined up in 2012 which we are immensely excited about, in particular one organisation who we’ve admired for a long time, who have worked with public libraries for years!
- We have some presentations to give at the University of Huddersfield to various schools.
- We want to get back to the awesome developers / journalists and library commentators who have volunteered to help us in some way. Whether its though their promotion of what we do, interviews or actual development time that they might chip in!
For anything of that nature you can contact us (Iman and Sam) on email@example.com